List of the 14 best laptops for Kali Linux
14 best laptops for Kali Linux in 2021 – reviewed by
Kali Linux is a Linux distribution based on Debian. It has an intelligent operating system with many security and forensic options, as well as 600 different penetration tools that allow easy analysis of networks and hackers.
It has security updates and tools used for penetration testing, security analysis, computer forensics and research.
Kali Linux is associated with hackers. Whether they are ethical hackers or not, Kali Linux is used by most of them because of the range of tools and services it offers its users.
Companies are also hiring professionals who can manage and protect their security systems and eliminate vulnerabilities with this software.
However, not only do you need to be professional, experienced, and versatile in ethical hacking, but you also need a powerful machine that can perform your tasks efficiently, without delays or downtime.
A laptop with excellent specs is a performance that taxes your workflow and accelerates time-consuming and grueling penetration tasks, which is essential for running software and qualifies your laptop as the BEST COMPUTER FOR CALY LINUX.
If you work from home or have an online job, it is even more important for you to choose the BEST COMPUTER FOR CALY LINUX.
After extensive research and reviews, as well as Amazon rankings, we have compiled a list of the BEST LAPTS FOR KALIE LINUX.
14 BEST LAPTOPS FOR CALI LINUX
We have compiled a list of the 14 BEST laptops for CALY LINUX and give you detailed recommendations on product specifications, advantages and disadvantages of the laptops listed below. So without further ado, let’s get started.
Alienware 17 R4 – The best laptop for Kali Linux
- CPU: It is equipped with a 6th generation Intel Core i7 6700HQ processor. Generation equipped.
- RAM: 16GB RAM
- STORAGE: It has 16GB of DDR4 memory, a 1TB hard drive and a 128GB solid state drive (SSD).
- DISPLAY: It has a 17.3-inch Full HD screen with a 1920 x 1080 resolution.
- GRAPHICS: The graphics are powered by NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 graphics with 8GB of dedicated GDDR5 video memory.
- Battery life: 2 hours and 5 minutes.
Alienware is one of the most outstanding gaming laptops on the market. It has a large, high-resolution screen that gives clear, high-quality images.
With 16GB of total memory, 128GB of hard drive space and 1TB of hard drive capacity, there’s plenty of room for all your security and file/data storage needs.
It also features an Intel i7, which is faster and more efficient than most processors and speeds up time-consuming tasks. So, overall, he has a good track record.
- Large screen with high resolution
- Excellent performance even at high load
- Comfortable keyboard and touchpad
- Affordable price and excellent performance
- The laptop may heat up quickly.
- The battery life is also very short, about 4 hours.
- It is also a very expensive product.
- High fan noise
- Fewer internal storage compartments
Apple MacBook Pro – Best Macbook for kali linux
- CPU: It features a ninth-generation Intel Core i7 processor with six cores.
- RAM: 16GB RAM
- STORAGE: 512GB memory
- DISPLAY: It has a beautiful 16-inch Retina display with True Tone technology.
- GRAPHICS: It is equipped with an AMD Radeon Pro 5300M graphics card with GDDR6 memory.
- LIVE IN CLUBS: The battery lasts 11 hours.
The Apple Macbook Pro is designed to be the perfect machine with the latest, most efficient processor that makes everything faster and keeps your laptop from getting hot.
It has an impressive 16-inch screen and a beautiful design. The graphics are managed by AMD Radeon Pro. The battery has a long life, so you can perform long tasks without battery problems.
It features four Thunderbolt ports for data and file transfer. Even if you want to store a large amount of data on your device, there is enough for everything.
- High resolution
- True Color technology that automatically adjusts the color temperature.
- Solid battery performance
- The touch screen is potentially useful
- Thunderbolt is efficient and fast.
- The fans in your Apple Macbook can be loud and annoying.
- The product is quite expensive.
- Once installed, the processor cannot be replaced or upgraded.
- Images cannot be replaced or updated after welding.
- No SSD card slot
- The battery is glued in the same place on all models.
- Very expensive
3. ASUS VivoBook M580VD – The best Asus laptop for Kali Linux
- CPU: It is powered by a powerful 7th generation Intel Core i7-7700HQ quad-core processor. 2.8 GHz (Turbo up to 3.8 GHz), with standard voltage for optimal performance.
- RAM: 16 GB DDR4 RAM
- STORAGE: 256GB M.2 SATA3 SSD + 1TB combo drive for balanced speed and capacity.
- DISPLAY: It has a 15.6-inch color display with a Full HD anti-reflective screen.
- GRAPHICS: It is also equipped with the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 4GB graphics card.
- BATTERY LIFE: 4 hours 33 minutes.
The ASUS Vivobook is developed by the famous ASUS company and is perfectly adapted to Kali Linux. It has all the necessary specifications to run the software.
It runs on a highly efficient 7th generation Intel i7 core. It’s a next-generation processor that’s faster than traditional processors, so you can get things done faster. It operates at standard voltage for full power. It has a 15.6-inch screen with an anti-reflective color display.
So you can work on your laptop for hours without straining your eyes. It is powered by NVIDIA graphics and delivers flawless graphics. The total storage capacity is 16 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD and 1 TB HDD for storing large files and data. It also works with the latest versions of Windows 10, keeping the device up-to-date.
- A brilliant design
- A range of strengths
- USB-C port
- Fast SSD card for storage
- The battery life is very short.
- Up to 5 hours total.
- With a heavy software like Kali Linux, this accumulates even faster.
- 1080p resolution only.
Acer fast 3 – The best Acer laptop for Kali Linux
- CPU: It is equipped with an 8th generation Intel Core i5-8250U processor. Generation (up to 3.4 GHz).
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- STORAGE: Total memory includes 8GB LPDDR3 memory and 256GB SSD.
- DISPLAY: It features a 14 Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS widescreen display.
- GRAPHICS: The graphics are powered by the NVIDIA GeForce MX150 with 2GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM.
- LIVE IN CLUBS: The battery lasts up to 10 hours.
The Acer rapid 3 is powered by the latest generation Intel Core i5 processor, while the graphics are provided by NVIDIA GeForce, the leading graphics company. It has a 14-inch HD widescreen display.
Total memory includes 8GB of memory and 256GB of SSD cards. The battery life is pretty impressive and is probably the best feature for a reasonable price. The battery lasts up to 10 hours for your convenience.
- Battery life up to 10 hours
- Thunderbolt 3 port available for connectivity
- Ultra-lightweight operation with a combination of magnesium-lithium and magnesium-aluminium alloys
- The processor can be a bit slow compared to the latest processors available.
- You may experience glitches and delays when performing heavy tasks.
- There is also the usual humming sound, which can be annoying.
- The brightness and colors are not remarkable.
- Not enough SD card readers
Lenovo ThinkPad E15 – Lenovo’s best laptop for Kali Linux
- CPU: Intel i7 core processor in the 10. Generation
- RAM: Up to 16 GB DDR4
- DISPLAY: 15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) anti-glare TN display
- GRAPHICS: Integrated UHD graphics on UMA
- LIVE IN CLUBS: Up to 12.2 hours with a 45 Wh battery.
The latest Lenovo Thinkpad comes with excellent specifications. It has a powerful and fast processor to speed up your work. The device is equipped with 16 GB of RAM.
The display properties are impeccable thanks to the high resolution and large screen. The graphics are powered by the UHD graphics built into the UMA. The battery life is also excellent.
- Illuminated and comfortable keyboard
- Fingerprint reader available
- USB type C charging
- Support for adaptable drives
- Good viewing angle and excellent contrast ratio
- Wi-Fi support 6
- Only two USB Type A ports
- No SSD card reader
- With only 52% sRGB
- Battery low
Acer Predator Helios 300 – Laptop for Kali Linux
- CPU: 9. Current generation 6-core Intel Core i7 9750H processor
- RAM: 16 GB DDR4
- STORAGE: 2666 MHz memory, 256 GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- DISPLAY: 15.6-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS widescreen display with LED backlighting
- GRAPHICS: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Graphics
- LIVE IN CLUBS: Operates up to 7 hours
The Acer Predator Helios 300 is powered by an efficient and heavyweight Intel Core i7 processor from the latest 9th generation. It is equipped with a third generation processor powerful enough to support Kali Linux. The 15.6-inch screen has a high resolution for better viewing. The screen has an LED backlight.
The graphics are driven by NVIDIA Geforce, one of the best graphics companies in the world. The total memory is 16GB and the SSD is 256GB, which you can upgrade if you need more.
This is sufficient for average data and file storage. Windows 10 runs on a device that supports the laptop in an updated state.
- Excellent 1080p gaming performance
- 240Hz smooth screen as tested
- an elegant design
- Convenient keyboard
- No problem with the heating
- Battery low
- Weak audio system
Dell G5 15 – Dell’s best laptop for Kali Linux
- CPU: 9. Intel Core i7-9750h generation (12 MB cache, up to 4.5 GHz, 6 cores).
- RAM: 16GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM
- STORAGE: 16 GB Total Computer Memory
- DISPLAY: 15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) with anti-reflective LED backlighting without touching the narrow IPS screen
- GRAPHICS: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics card with 4GB GDDR5
- LIVE IN CLUBS: Operates up to 7 hours
This Dell G5 15 is powered by a 9th generation Intel i7 processor core. It is powered by a new generation engine, efficient and able to perform tasks at higher speeds. The famous NVIDIA Geforce is the graphics engine of the device. It has a 15.6-inch screen with an anti-glare display and LED backlighting.
This means that you can easily use your laptops for long periods of time without tiring your eyes. The computer has a total memory capacity of 16 GB and supports 16 GB of RAM.
This meets the requirements of the Kali Linux software. Another advantage of the unit is that it has a dual fan cooling system that prevents heating of the unit.
This way, you can do heavy work without heating up the device.
- Slim, high-quality design
- Excellent graphic performance
- Thunderbolt 3 port
- IPS display with contrast stones
- A long, sturdy battery that lasts
- cooling system with double fan
- Prevents heating problems
- The editors found the model very thick and heavy.
- Fans can also get noisy when they are under pressure.
- Thick and heavy bottom
- Noise increases with heavy load
- Covers only 52% of sRGB
- Slow SSD readout
Razer Blade Stealth 13 – the best Razer laptop for Kali Linux
- CPU: 8. Next generation Intel Core i7 8565U processor
- RAM: 16GB RAM
- STORAGE: 512GB shared memory and 16GB dual channel memory
- DISPLAY: Thin screen with Full HD frame: Beautiful matte HD screen with 100% sRGB colour saturation.
- GRAPHICS: NVIDIA GeForce MX150 (25W) 4GB VRAM
- LIVE IN CLUBS: Up to 13 hours of battery life
The Razer Blade Stealth 13 is one of the most outstanding gaming laptops, packed with features. It also runs on the latest generation Intel Core i7 processor and has a decent amount of RAM – 16GB DDR4.
Display features include a large Full HD screen with RGB color saturation function. The graphics system is powered by the highly regarded NVIDIA Geforce.
Another important and significant advantage of this model is the long battery life for the long-lasting tasks of KALI LINUX.
- Excellent battery performance
- Excellent quad-core performance
- Discrete graphics processor
- USB Type A and Thunderbolt 3 ports for connectivity
- At a high price.
- Backlight for one area
- Heating problems, can be hot
Dell XPS 13 – Laptop for Kali Linux
- CPU: 8th generation Intel Core i5-8250U processor. Generation (6M cache, up to 3.4 GHz).
- RAM: Up to 8 GB RAM
- STORAGE: Max. Memory: 64GB
- DISPLAY: 13.3-inch FHD display (1920 x 1080) with Infinity Edge
- GRAPHICS: Intel 520 integrated HD graphics.
- BATTERY LIFE: 15 hours and 2 minutes.
The Dell XPS 13 has excellent specifications and overall performance. It runs on the latest 8th generation Intel Core i5. Generation. The device has 8GB of RAM to support your data and system.
The screen features are impressive, offering excellent image quality and high resolution.
Graphics are provided by the Intel 520 HD integrated graphics card. The battery life of the laptop is more than 15 hours. Even with heavy workloads and long pen tests, you can use the laptop with KALI LINUX without draining the battery.
- There are two Thunderbolt 3 connectivity options available
- Long battery life
- Improved touchpad quality
- Fast woman – 6
- Available with Kali Linux
- Large and comfortable touch screen
- Compact housing
- no rinse noise
- Only 12 months warranty
- Average webcam quality
- The processor is slow compared to the latest processors available.
HP POSITION 15 – best hp laptop for Kali Linux
- CPU: 8. Intel Quad Core i5-8250U generation
- RAM: 8GB DDR4-2400 SCHDRAM
- STORAGE: 1 TB 5400 RPM SATA HDD
- DISPLAY: 5.6-inch FHD (1920×1080) IPS touch screen
- GRAPHICS: Nvidia GeForce GTX 950M/Intel HD Graphics 530
- Battery life: 8 hours.
The HP Pavilion 15 offers great value and performance. It offers excellent technical features in a reasonable price range. The HP Pavilion runs on the latest generation Intel Core i5.
It has great display features and a touch screen. The images are attractive and in high definition. Graphics are supported by NVIDIA Geforce and Intel HD graphics.
The storage space is sufficient to run KALI LINUX and to spray data and files. The battery life is also good.
- Slim and attractive design
- Strong point.
- Geforce MX150 and AMD Ryzen graphics are available.
- Relatively low power of the cooling core
- Currently USB Type-C
- Low-noise ventilation system
- Excellent performance from the turbocharger
- Good overall system performance
- High power consumption
- Average battery discharge
- Low backlight
- Slow operating hard disk
- Soft trackpad buttons
- Loud fan noise under load
- The ventilation system is always active
Lenovo IdeaPad Y700 – Laptop for Kali Linux11.
- CPU: 6700HQ Quad-Core Intel Core i7 6th generation processor. Generation (2.60 GHz to 3.5 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology)
- RAM: 16 GB DR4 RAM
- STORAGE: 1 TB hard disk + 256 GB solid state drive
- DISPLAY: Full HD 15.6 display with 1920x1080p resolution
- GRAPHICS: GeForce GTX 960M graphics card with 4 GB dedicated video memory
- LIVE IN CLUBS: Operating time up to 7.5 hours
The Lenovo Ideapad Y700 offers some impressive specifications. It has a stable and reliable base. The processor is a powerful and fast 6th generation Intel Core i7.
The memory is 16GB DDR4, which supports all data and files. There’s plenty of room for a 1TB hard drive and a 256GB SSD. The screen has a large display with Full HD resolution and high definition.
Graphics are provided by the Geforce, which offers 4 GB of video memory. The battery life is also good.
- Strong and improved design quality
- Scalable RAM
- High-contrast IPS display feature
- Solid performance in the game
- Multimedia Notebook
- 85% eRGB coverage
- Good battery performance
- Neat storage
- Requires complex and costly maintenance
- Slow screen response
- Medium touchpad
- the processor cannot be upgraded
- Images cannot be updated
Dell Inspiron i5577 – Best Laptop for Kali Linux
- CPU: 7th generation Intel Core i7-7700HQ quad-core processor. Generation (6 MB cache, 2.8 GHz base frequency, maximum turbo frequency up to 3.8 GHz).
- RAM: 16 GB, 2400 MHz, DDR4
- STORAGE: 512GB Pie Solid State Drive and 32GB BPO Memory
- DISPLAY: 15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) anti-glare LED-backlit display
- GRAPHICS: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050
- Battery life: up to 7 hours and 38 minutes.
The Dell Inspiron i5577 has a slim and great design. It also offers a wide range of specifications, including a fast and efficient 6th generation Intel Core i7 processor.
Supports a system with 16 GB RAM. The display properties are impeccable thanks to the large high-resolution screen, backlight and anti-glare.
The graphics are managed by the famous NVIDIA Geforce. There’s also plenty of storage space for an SSD card with a maximum capacity of 512GB.
- Stylish and elegant design
- Anti-glare display function
- Fast and efficient SSD performance
- No IPS technology
- Fewer connection options
- Poor battery life
Microsoft Surface Pro 6 – Laptop for kali linux
- CPU: 8. Intel Core i5, Core i7 generation.
- RAM: 8GB or 16GB
- STORAGE: 128GB, 256GB, 512GB or 1TB solid state drive (SSD)
- DISPLAY: 12.3 inches (2736 x 1824 pixels)
- GRAPHICS: Intel UHD 620 Graphics (i5) Intel UHD 620 Graphics (i7)
- Battery life: up to 13.5 hours.
Microsoft Surface Pro 6 is a versatile device that offers a wide range of specifications. It runs on the latest 8th generation Intel Core i5. Generation, which can be upgraded to i7.
The working memory also has 8 or 16 GB. So you can choose according to your needs. The display characteristics are also good.
It has a 12.3-inch high-resolution screen for clear images. Storage options range from 128GB to 512GB. Another impressive feature of the Microsoft Surface Pro is its long-lasting battery.
- The lightest and thinnest removable notebook models
- Excellent battery life of up to 13.5 hours
- Scalable quad-core processor
- No USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 function for connection
- Type of cover available separately
- Old and unchanged exterior frame
Asus FX504 TUF – Best stick laptop for Kali Linux
- CPU: 8th generation Intel Core i7-8750H processor. Generation (up to 3.9 GHz)
- RAM: 8GB DDR4 HF RAM 2666MHz
- STORAGE: SSD M. 2 OF 256 GO
- DISPLAY: 15.6-inch screen (1920 x 1080)
- GRAPHICS: GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB for superior gaming and multi-tasking performance
- Operating time: 4 hours and 20 minutes.
The Asus FX504 TUF is a good option when it comes to the specs and performance it offers. It is equipped with an 8th generation Intel Core i7 processor. Generation and supports 8 GB RAM, enough to run KALI LINUX.
It also has a 256GB SSD and offers impressive display features, including a large high-resolution screen. On the graphics front, it is powered by the Geforce GTX, the best available for gaming performance and multitasking.
- Anti-dust fan to prevent dust accumulation in the system blades
- Powerful and efficient processor
- Faster SSHD storage
- Limited possibility to look at an angle
- Heavy and thick model
- Poor battery life
Here is a guide for all experienced or novice hackers. This guide gives you the specifications you need to consider when choosing the BEST BENEFITS FOR CALY LINUX. You need to prioritize and look for a device with the features you need.
So look at the factors that are important when choosing the BEST COMPUTER FOR KALY LINUX :
The minimum memory required to run KALI LINUX is 128 GB. But you can also opt for a laptop with a total capacity of 1 TB or more. It depends on how much data you want to store on your device.
If you want to store more data and files on your device, it is best to opt for a laptop with more storage space. A large memory capacity is an important specification that MUST be included in the BEST COMPUTER FOR CALY LINUX.
The minimum required memory should be 2 GB to run Kali Linux on a laptop. The original installation instructions for Kali Linux state that the system requirements are about 1 GB.
However, according to our recommendation, it should be more than 8 GB of RAM. The tasks are usually not very difficult, but require sufficient memory to store files and data.
This sufficient amount of RAM is the decisive factor for the BEST LAPTOP CALI LINUX.
Kali Linux does not do graphic design, but to be on the safe side we recommend you to hire a top quality graphic design agency. Two market leaders, including NVIDIA and AMD Radeon.
Both are affordable and provide excellent performance.
However, for Kali Linux, NVIDIA is preferred over AMD. So you have to look for quality graphics.
A powerful processor is an important feature of the BEST COMPUTER FOR CALI LINUX that will help you perform your tasks efficiently. What makes the processor faster and increases the clock speed is the number of chips.
For Kali Linux, an Intel Core i5 or i7 is generally recommended to ensure proper operation of the software. If you choose a lower processor, your tasks will be slow and you may experience reduced performance.
Penetration testing and long-term security tasks require a powerful processor for efficient execution at higher speeds. So a laptop with the latest processor can serve as the BEST COMPUTER for KALI LINUX.
You don’t need a big screen with fancy display features. This is perfect if you have a medium-sized screen. But it would be best if you buy a laptop with an anti-glare screen to avoid eye strain.
It is also recommended to pay attention to the high resolution to get high quality images.
A screen with excellent features qualifies the laptop as the BEST COMPUTER FOR CALY LINUX.
It is best to choose a laptop with a longer battery life, as heavy tasks will drain the battery faster. A battery life of about 6 to 7 hours is the minimum required.
It would be great if the battery lasted long and survived long pen tests. This is an important factor, especially when considering the BEST COMPUTER FOR KALY LINUX.
Is Kali Linux forbidden or illegal?
Kali Linux is an operating system like any other Windows operating system. The installation of Kali Linux is perfectly legal and Kali Linux is not illegal. However, this depends on how you use the application. White hackers who use it for penetration and security purposes use it legally. While black pirates who use this software to hack, spy or harass others use the application illegally.
Are gaming laptops compatible with Kali Linux?
There are many gaming laptops with excellent specifications that are suitable for Kali Linux. Gaming laptops usually have a fast processor and lots of memory and RAM, making them ideal laptops to run Kali Linux on. Gaming laptops are specially designed for high performance, so you can expect good performance with KALI LINUX.
So if you are considering a gaming laptop for Kali Linux, it can be considered the BEST COMPUTER FOR KALI LINUX.
We have seen how important a laptop is to work with software like KALI LINUX. A laptop with the required specifications is an important tool for running heavy software and performing tedious tasks.
To help you choose the BEST WARNING FOR CALY LINUX, the above list contains all the important specifications you should consider when choosing the BEST WARNING FOR CALY LINUX.
Since requirements and needs vary from application to application, you cannot rely solely on the comments of other users. You should have a basic understanding of the specifications and features of the laptop you are going to choose.
We have listed the pros and cons of each laptop and reviewed the specifications, so you can easily choose the BEST KALY LINUX COMPUTER with the right specifications for you and invest your money in the right laptop.
You also have to watch your budget. If you’re on a budget, high-end laptops and the Apple MacBook Pro can be the BEST COMPUTER DISKS.
However, if you want to choose a budget laptop, options like Acer and Dell are excellent and can be considered the BEST COMPUTERS FOR KALY LINUX.
We hope to have answered all your questions about KALI LINUX and the BEST COMPUTER FOR KALI LINUX.
frequently asked questions
What is the best laptop in 2021?
Which laptop do most hackers use?
the best laptop for hackers
Is 2 GB RAM enough for Kali Linux?
Kali is supported on i386, amd64 and ARM platforms (both ARMEL and ARMHF). … At least 20 GB of hard disk space for the installation of Kali Linux. RAM for i386 and amd64 architectures, minimum : 1GB, recommended : 2 GB or more.
best laptop for kali linux 2020 reddit,best laptop for kali linux reddit,best budget laptop for kali linux,kali linux 2020.4 tutorial,kali linux download,linux laptop,Feedback,Privacy settings,How Search works,best laptop for cyber security professionals 2019,kali linux 2020.1 tutorial